Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The One Bunny
on: September 10, 2003 02:00
"West it is!" Nimeneth accidently pointed east. "Nope, that's to Mordor... we want to go to the Realms. My bad." Grinning, she changed direction and almost poked Foshpickle. "Sorry. WESTWARD!"

((Seriously, if I'm in a strange place, I have no idea what direction lies where. When I'm at home, I know what's north, south and so on...))
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2003 02:06
Siona ducked, narrowly escaping having her eye gouged out by Nuav's wandering fingers. "West it is, to...where, again?"

((I'm thinking either some fic in Fanfiction or Tolkien Parodies in the Humor Section...))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2003 03:59
Jeanne just shook her head and smiled at the girls. "Wherever you go, I go as well...", she said as she strayed behind letting the girls decided on the direction...
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2003 05:21
((Ack... I thought they were going to Mordor? hm... I'll be posting in the OOC now so we can get this straightened out before we further confuse ourselves... k? ))
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 02:55
(((sry sry sry!!!! I just can't help my obsession...I'll try to keep it to a dull murmer)))

Galadria shook her head. "I think eitehr the petshop or Varda is the best chioce."

Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 04:45
Nuav smiled suddenly, "To the Petshop!" she started heading south, a minute later she appeared, 'hehehing' and heading the right way this time.

Nuav
ps: Srry Galadria, I didn't mean to sound grouchy. I have a obsession for elves also.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 04:51
((lol... erm, peoples, I'm terribly sorry, but can you guys wait till Sunday to post? I'm going to a wedding and this one might go far in a few days, as it tends to do... lol... anywho thanks. ))

[Edited on 13/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 08:06
((MONDAY!! I post NOW. :evil: ))

Suddenly, Siona and company could hear yelling off in the distance, great gruff voices complaining about how "the damned conny bit me!!"

"Conny...ain't that a word for rabbit?" Siona asked.

Fosh nodded and turned her steed to the sound. "Let's check it out!"
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 08:19
Jeanne nodded and turning her horse as well followed where the sound was coming from...
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 08:43
"Conny... hmmm...." Nimeneth grinned. "This should be fun." she said. "Methinks that this may very well be a hobbit... or something very strange, at the way the plot has been warped." shrugging, she turned Vornfanyar after the group. The stallion trotted to keep up, and Nimeneth barely kept her seat. She wasn't used to being on a trotting horse.

((Seriously, I've only ridden once, but we were only allowed to go at a walk. How boring.))
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 02:53
(((Same here. I love being able to 'ride as fast as the wind' in RPGs!)))

Galadria followed the sounds of the hobbit or thing until she came apon a very short... hobbit? no, it was a miniturized Elf! Galadria's eyes widened in surprise. "Pippin? Is that you?"
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 05:13
Ooc- LoL, I just ran into something funny. When you said 'Sam Puppy', I found this pic. called the same thing, and it was a drawing of a cute blond puppy...concendence?

Nuav raised a eyebrow. "Yeah, right. This story must be majorly messed up, who's heard of meat eating rabbits." she said sarcasticly, following the rest of the group on Moralata who was trotting, seeing that Eneth was having alittle trouble. She said "Hold on with your knees, and balance with your legs, not your body." he said, trying to help.

Nuav
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 06:11
Jeanne shook her head quite amused by all that was happening. She strayed to the back until she was the last person of the group in the back following the others to where they were trying to decipher on the map...

[Edited on 16/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 12:39
"Thanks" Nimeneth shifted her body until she was having more success with staying on Vornfanyar. Looking around the others, Nimeneth's face broke into a grin. Turning to Nuav, she shook her head. "You forget, if there will be hordes of attacking bunnies, why not carniverous ones?" dismounting, she pulled the bunny away from the miniture elf and put it down somewhere downhill, under a pile of rocks. She then came back and looked at the thing that the bunny was attacking. "Definetly Pippin." she announced.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 10:30
Nuav got off Moralata, looking at the minture Elf-Pippin. "My spyathy for the bunny, it was desperate for food." she said sarcasticly with a grin. "We should be alert, where there's one bunny, there's another." she said, "and believe me, I don't want be have to be carried home on my shield." she lined up her bow guarding while the girls inspected Pippin.

Nuav
OT (Off Topic): In ancient greece, the mothers would say to their son warriors "Come back with your shield or on it." If the person died, the shield acted as a carrier for the dead body.
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 11:45
((How...cute. O_O' ))

Siona snorted at the sight of Elf-Pippin trying desperately to fend off the plot bunny. She'd never thought of conneys to be such ferocious creatures!

Getting off her horse, she walked over and snatched up Elf-Pip. The plot bunny (which was purple, oddly enough...) snarled at her and tried to gnaw through her leather boot. "You'd think a Hobbit could make mince-meat out of a rabbit..."

"Well, I CAN'T, because that one is mad!" he replied. Siona and company almost died at the sound of his voice; he sounded like he'd been in the middle of a freak helium accident.

"Aw, come on, he can't be that -- OWWWWWWWWWW!"

The plot bunny had leaped straight up and bitten her on the nose.
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 11:54
Galadria laughed at poor Pippin's predicament. She walked up and extended a hand to help pick Pippn up. He just stared at it. 'Well.' she thought hufily. 'It looks like he gained Elven pride as well.....'
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 12:18
"OH, SUUUUUURE, HELP THE HOBBIT, WHY DONT' YA?!" Siona screamed and pulled the plot bunny away from her nose. It was bleeding...the nose, not the plot bunny. "Oh, it is SO dead!" she yelled, reaching for her ax.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 12:23
Jeanne sighed as she pulled out a little dagger she had tucked next to the horse's saddle and threw it at the rabbit stabbing it at the point where it's neck and back met. She hopped down off her horse and looked down at it and then looked over at Siona, "You alright?"
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 12:25
Galadria laughed. "Sorry!" she grabbed the bunny away from Siona, ignoring the biting that the bunny was doing to her hand. "But you can't kill it remember?"
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 05:22
Nuav raised a eye brow. "We can't kill it's leader..." Nuav bounded across the grass and studied the bunny who was floaming at the mouth. "I just hope it doesn't change us in anyway..." (hint hint) she said, watching it bite Galadria's hand. "I hope they've heard of rabie shots in Middle Earth." she muttered, then went over to study the Pippin-elf. "You're lucky Pip, at least you're little and cute, and not little and ugly." she told it.

Nuav
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 05:28
"Nauv! That's enough...", Jeanne said as she pulled out her dagger and remounted her horse. "Come on, lets get going..."
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 06:04
Looks at Jeanne Innocently. "I'm not always that mean! It was the plot bunny!" frowns as no one believes her. "Okay, I'll be ready in a sec. Pip, watch your back, Since that of their leader bein' captured, they're going to be mean. So be careful." she said, getting back on Moralata and following the others. Funny she thought, her ears had a tingling sensation.

Nuav
OT: I wasn't trying to mean, I just stating the facts in my own way. Image

[Edited on 17/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 03:18
((I know... it just seemed like you were picking on poor Pippin. I was just trying to stop you before you made him cry.. :cry: ))

Jeanne suddenly realized she was one of the first in the front. Suddenly she began to feel uneasy...

[Edited on 17/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 08:38
Nimeneth looked around nervously. There was something going on with the group, and she didn't like it much. "Ummm.... does anyone else feel that strange tingily feeling?" she asked, nawing on her lower lip. "Because I really think that that plot bunny is out to get us with it's kin. Eeeeeeeevil..." she stopped as the sky turned dark. Glaring at the sky, she sighed. "Why does it do that for me and only me?" she asked nobody in particular.

((Sooo... what should happen to us? Just wondering. ))
Siona
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 12:04
((Well, I WAAAAAAAAAAS gonna have the one crying "CONNEY BIT ME!!" be a troll suddenly turned polka-dotted and such, fly into a rampage to have some action, but then...well... ))

Siona followed Nim's eyes and frowned at the clouds overhead. "Damn, I hate rain. Let's go find a camp or something..."
galadriel_elf_queen1
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 12:29
Galadria blinked suddenly, and her hand where the bunny had bit her itched suddenly she reached down to scratch it when she screamed.

Everyone turned to look as galadria broke down into hysterics. "LOOK AT MY ARM LOOK AT IT!!!"

It was furry and starting to go black around the area the bunny had bitten her.

(((If you get bit, you turn into a plot bunny! but very slowly of course. kinda like the whole vampire thing....)))
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 05:13
Ooc- Well, how 'bout turning into giant bat-like creatures... Okay, so that's stupid, but it's better then poka-dotted trolls, no offence Siona.

Nuav stratched her ear, it was getting itchy now. She looked at the clouds. "Let me try..." she said, "Eeevviilll." she looked up as the clouds dissappeared and it turned sunny. Then it switched back. "Must have to have the 'gift' or somethin'." she continued on.

Nuav
OT: Speaking of creatures. If anyone is interested, I'm trying to start a RPG called Creatures Galore: The Three Treasures, it's for fun and totally about creatures.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 06:34
((Hm.. sounds interesting...))

Jeanne looked up at the clouds and back at the others. "What's not to like about rain? I personally love it... especially if Elijah Wood or Orlando Bloom are outside with very tight white shirts on...." :drool: :drool: Image

[Edited on 18/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 06:03
"You really like them, don't you?" Nimeneth scratched the back of her hand. She looked down at her hand and pouted. "I wonder if there's a cure for this." She pointed to her hand, which was starting to look more like a rabbit's foot. The rain started pouring just as she spotted a cave. "Guys, there's a cave up there... I think that we had better check it out before we get drenched. Eeeeeevil sky." Guiding Vornfanyar towards the cave, shs silently hoped that there was nothing in it that would harm them.

((There really should be a cure for turning into plot bunnies, and I think that we should find it in the cave. Any objections? And sorry, Siona. Maybe we meet one of those trolls that you were talking about, and maybe the cave troll could be glowing neon green in the Mines of Moria. If we go through there.))
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 06:55
Ooc- Lolz, how about a troll that glows pink?

Nuav blinked. "Uhum, yeah..." she felt puzzled. She personally thought rain was beautiful, but didn't picture herself being in it. She guided Moralata towards the cave, once entering, she saw something strange about. It had pink fuzzy moss all over, "PB's: 5 Fellowship: 0..." she muttered, getting off Moralata and nestling herself in a puff of pink moss. "Ooops!" she said and jumped up, loosing a few things so he would be more comfortable. Then she sat down again. "Well, we got rained out...anyone up for a game of Horses and Stables?" she asked.

Nuav
OT: (My goodness, I'm turning into a teacher!) In anicent Greece, they played a game which could be called Horses and Stables, very similer to knuckles or jacks.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 08:40
"Sure... how do you play?", Jeanne asked as she entered the cave and sat next to Nauv leaning back on the moss which oddly enough was pink...

[Edited on 18/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 09:35
Nimeneth unsaddled Vornfanyar and seated herself on a poof of moss close to the back of the cave. "Ack!" she cried, falling over backwards into a pool of water. She came up sputtering and hauled herself out of the water. "Well, at least we know that we have drinking water." she tried to make light of her situation. Shaking her head, she crossed and dug throught her saddle bags in search of something like a towel. She found it and dried herself off. Noticing that the fur on her hand had disappeared, she began to wonder what had happened. Something hit her. "Guys, I think I just figured out a way to reverse the effects of being bitten by a plot bunny. It's that pool of water that I fell into. Try it." she sat down next to Nuav. "Since we have nothing better to do, why not? Yeah, how do you play that game that you're talking about?" Nimeneth asked, curious.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 10:50
"Yeah sure..." Nuav felt around in a pocket on Moralata's saddle. "Okay..." she counted out several small and smooth pebbles and took out a small leather ball. Then setted them down on a smooth part of the cave floor infront of Jeanne and Eneth. "What we're suppose to do is put one of our hands down like a crouching spider and have the openings in a line. Then you put one pebble in front of each opening between the fingers, but not inside." she instructed.

"Then you toss the ball up and try to knock a pebble into the space before the ball lands. The pebble is the horse and the space is the stable." Nuav tried it first, knocking the pebble into the wrong stable. "You try." she handed the ball over to Jeanne first. "We'll take turns."

Nuav
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2003 10:59
"Sounds interesting. And it's the best way to pass a storm... other than curing the bite of a plot bunny." Nimeneth slid down to join Nuav on the floor and waited patiently for her turn.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email